We’re looking for our 2019 summer interns!
We’re seeking folks interested in farming micro scale, CSA-style. Dependent on skills and interest, summer interns will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the working life here, from the grunt work to the planning, net-working, blog up-dating, idea hatching & decision making. So, join us for a season of learning & fun!
The AHF Internship is, at its core, a working-learning experience. Our primary teaching method is to help you develop skills and then have you perform tasks within our farm system.
Please read through our Internship Details Package to learn more.
- Internships are 14 weeks long, beginning Monday, May 14 and lasting through Friday, August 24th
- You will be expected to work 20 hours a week.
- You’ll also need to have access to a car.
- Housing is provided. This includes:
- access to an awesome kitchen for preparing food
- Fresh Produce
TO APPLY: Please send a letter of interest, resume, and 2 references to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org