We’re looking for our 2017 summer interns!
We’re seeking folks interested in farming micro scale, CSA-style. Dependent on skills and interest, summer interns will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the working life here, from the grunt work to the planning, net-working, blog up-dating, idea hatching & decision making. So, join us for a season of learning & fun!
Send a letter of interest, resume, and 2 references to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internships are 14 weeks long, beginning Monday, May 22 and lasting through Friday, August 25th
- You will be expected to work around 30 hours a week.
- Though you have bike access, you’ll also need to have access to a car.
- Housing is provided
- You will receive a weekly stipend.
- Fresh Produce
- You are welcome to use our space for workshops if you’d like some extra cash.
- Access to an awesome library – from novels (how about some Dostoevsky to shake off the summer heat) to books on philosophy, poetry, and gardening of course 🙂
For more details, contact Elizabeth at email@example.com